The CSC RO V Learning and Development Program is designed to facilitate the L&D needs of Government Employees and other aspiring eligibles that needs to acquire government training hours.
This system contains the current year's Training Calendar for public information and registration. All registrations made on this website will solely be used for the records of the Civil Service Commission and shall be maintained in confidentiality. Any information entered by the user will be saved in the server database of registered participants to be downloaded upon full payment of the participant. Such data will be used in the printing of Certificate of Trainings and other training-related documents.
Such database shall be maintained and used when applicants requests for authentication of ther Certificates. Other irrelevant information such as, but not limited to Date of birth, Age, Salary Grade and Position will be discarded when the Certificate has been printed.
The CSC Online Learning platform is designed to implement face-to-face trainings using online resources. This consist of Free and Paid webinars, Online Events and Online Courses. The following terms and conditions are set by this Office:
- All clients are required to create an account and verify using the email they provided to use the system.
- All participants must login to the LMS in order to gain access to the webinars, courses and events.
- Free webinars are open to anyone who wishes to view attend and learn. However, downloading of the resources are strictly prohibited and may result to legal actions.
- Paid webinars are open to the public for an investment fee depending on the level and duration of the training.
- Participants are required to register to a webinar in order to proceed to the payment process.
- Payments to webinar are non-refundable
- Failure of a participant to attend the webinar on its intended date of broadcast will mean forfeiture of the registration fee.
- All participants who completed at least 90% of the required training hours and submitted all the necessary requirements of an online, webinar or event will be given a certificate of participation.
- The CSC RO V will not be held liable for any incorrect information of participants especially on the Certificate of Completion since the participants were the one to enter their information.
The CSC RO V Learning and Development is intended to address the competency gaps of the government workforce. The online registration
accepts all registrations from would-be participants to their selected training program. The following terms and conditions are set by this office:
- All scheduled training programs have limited slots and will be on an first-come, first-served basis.
- All payments and confirmations to conventions, forums and the like should be coursed through the CSC RO V Filed Office
- All registrants must encode their information and supply it correctly and completely as required by the registration page.
- A valid and working email address is required for registering participants.
- Any payment or confirmation of attendance to a scheduled training without prior registration will not be accepted.
- All payments must be made through CSC RO V Regional Office or Field office.
- Training fee is inclusive of training materials, meals (AM snack, lunch, PM snack), and training certificates.
- Failure to attend the training by a participant not caused by this office will not be subject to any refund.
Copyright © 2017 - 2023 Civil Service Commission ROV - Developed by: Neil Arvin P. Magdato All Rights Reserved